With a week full of wind and rain, October is bidding adieu to you and you and me!
From the looks of the sky today, we might possibly have some snow on the lawn before the leaves are piled up for another year.
This last week of October is certainly setting the stage for that night of trick or treating. The excitement of little ones planning their costumes is clear to all the parents and stores. It always amazes me how the event takes over.
There is a huge pumpkin waiting to be carved. Each year it is a big event in our household, along with roasting the pumpkin seeds afterwards.
Whatever the weather, have a safe happy Hallowe’en!
- Why Is There an Apostrophe in Hallowe’en? (termcoord.wordpress.com)
- Tricks, Treats and Traditions – Some Useful Tips for Hallowe’en (southeasttourguides.co.uk)
- All Hallows’ Eve (nineteenfortyeight.wordpress.com)
- Candy Everybody Wants, or Doesn’t (4mothers1blog.wordpress.com)
- 13 Things You Might Not Know About Halloween (ladypunch1.wordpress.com)