The sweltering heat affects everyone. The search for cooler air, cold water, places to swim–all of these are in high demand.
Breakfast can be up and ready when you awake. Steel cut oats and water, cooked on low heat all night long will ensure a tasty breakfast staple. Add fruit as you wish.
Luncheon and dinner menus can be filled with pasta, rice, meat dishes or vegetarian. Many recipes can be prepared the night before, stored overnight in the refrigerator and set to cook on low or high the next day, depending on your own time schedule.
Recipes are plentiful in books and at online sites.
The kitchen stays cool and so do you while the next meal is cooking. Summer is a great season for this appliance often limited to the fall and winter. Try out one of your favourite recipes & you will be convinced.
- Slow-Cooker Recipes: Healthy Eating Made Easy (everydayhealth.com)
- Recipe: Slow Cooker Applesauce (cozycakescottage.com)
- Slow-Cooker Pumpkin Pie (massageenvy.com)
- Vegan Summer Slow Cooker – Mains (healthyslowcooking.com)
- 50 Simple Soups for the Slow Cooker ePub (extratorrent.com)