Fall is fast approaching!
The shadows on our lawn are a tell-tale sign of the changing season.
Meanwhile, it has been a busy week of words and wishes. Poems are submitted,
some published, some rejected.
Received my copies of Beyond the Dark Room. It truly is an honour to be part of such a thoughtful anthology.
I have met so many poets and poet-fans through various sites and blogs. It has been a great network! It all started a few years ago when I discovered the prompts at Poetic Asides. Since then, I have found many poetic kindred spirits at Poetic Bloomings and several other sites. Check out these links for some good reads.
Thanks again to all blog readers here. It is so wonderful to receive comments and exchange words!
Have a great week!
- Poets and Money (nybooks.com)
- Can writing poetry make you smarter? (beardedpoet.wordpress.com)
- How To Be A Poet (maggiemoo414.wordpress.com)
- Interview with John Lavan – Poet (marymforbes.wordpress.com)
- Beautiful Blooms – Prompt #72 (poeticbloomings.com)
- Q and A Poetic Asides Style (2voices1song.com)